We are pleased to announce that commencing in the fall for the 2022-23 academic year, our Associate in Ministry with Business Concentration degree is fully eligible for all types of need-based Federal Title IV funding.
Financial aid programs at Southeastern Free Will Baptist College offer a variety of ways for almost every student to secure funds to attend our college. The primary objective of the financial aid programs is to provide assistance based on financial needs. Financial aid consists of funds awarded to help meet the student’s educational expenses. There are several types of assistance offered at SFWBC under federal programs.
We encourage those who find financing their education a concern to seek information from the Financial Aid Office about Student Aid available through the following programs:
• Federal Pell Grants
SUBSIDIZED AND UNSUBSIDIZED DIRECT LOANS:
• Federal Stafford Loan
• Federal Parental Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
• Federal College Work-Study
Application for each program is made by first completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at fafsa.ed.gov.
A student should complete the following :
• Complete the form designating Southeastern Free Will Baptist College with Federal ID #04270 as the institution to receive the results.
• Access our Third Party Administrator for Federal Student Aid at sefwbc.campusivy.com/apps/core/account/login with the user ID you received from Campus Ivy. (Check your e-mail.) This website is where you will complete Verification Issues, Documents, and Signatures on Documents.
• Apply for loans if desired by contacting the Financial Aid Office for details or studentloans.gov.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Jeremy Hopkins, Student Financial Aid Director, by phone at 919-365-7711 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Southeastern Free Will Baptist College
532 Eagle Rock Rd.
PO Box 1960
Wendell, NC 27591
+1 888-847-3922 Office
+1 919-365-4940 Fax