Please Register Your Group Below
Kids Fest 2018 and 2019 was a good success with great preaching and great fun. Reserve space on your calendar for Kids Fest 2020 on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
It doesn’t take long in one’s calling of youth ministry to learn the importance of shaping the heart of children toward Christ. If we as youth workers really want to produce youth who live for God for a lifetime, our most significant advantage is to win and disciple children who will then grow into strong Christian teenagers.
- Provide a fun, inspirational kids event that will offer them a giant, one-day event focused on them. (Often children and parents feel as if everything is targeted towards teens.
- Have a couple of inspirational, children’s oriented worship services where decisions for Christ will be made.
- Provide an opportunity for Southeastern College Students to serve, mingle, lead and learn to develop a futher understanding of the importance of children’s ministry.
- Allow the children and sponsors to be served by Southeastern thereby carving out a small space in their heart for a Christian college.
Who Can Attend: (Event is designed for kids 3rd grade to 6th grade) Please provide a sponsor for any child younger who you deem needs to attend.
Time:10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 10 – Service (Children & Sponsors together)
- 11 – Service (Children in chapel & Sponsor session in Room #103)
- 12 noon – Lunch in the college cafeteria
- 1-3 – Divide kids into teams, led by college student sponsors, large group camp games
Cost: $12.00 per student (Lunch & T-shirt provided)